Do It Yourself Metal Buildings
Worldwide Steel Buildings Complete Metal Building Kits for Sale
Worldwide Steel Buildings page provides all-inclusive kits for your metal building project. From trusses and purlins, to sheet metal and fasteners, just follow the easy to use metal building plans and you can have that new workshop, garage, barn, or storage unit in as little as a single weekend. All Worldwide Steel Buildings metal building kits come complete, using the finest, high quality materials and up to date modern manufacturing techniques available. Some of the superior things in your metal building kit include:
- Extended-life self-drilling fasteners
- Formed base trim to eliminate rust
- Die-formed ridge caps for tighter roof seals
- Weatherproofing closure strips
- Replace with premium trim package
It’s Quick and Easy
All metal building kits from Worldwide Steel Buildings comes complete and ready to use in kit form so there’s no power tools (excluding perhaps a cordless drill) and you certainly will not need any special framing or carpentry skills. All our metal building kits are engineered and designed with three things in mind; simplicity, high quality and strength. Suffice to say, if you can tighten a bolt, you can build your own metal building with a complete kit from Worldwide Steel Buildings.
Your Worldwide Steel Buildings metal building will seem to fall right into place quickly and easily using our completely prefabricated pieces and easy to follow instructions. The do it yourself metal building kit means you can easily do it yourself, with a minimum of tools and equipment and limited help.
Four Easy Steps to Your DIY Metal Building
- The first step is the foundation. Worldwide Steel Buildings easy to follow plans will show you how to layout your piers.
- Next, assemble set your legs then assemble your girders on the ground. Worldwide Steel Buildings overlapping design helps insure against leaks and add additional strength.
- Then, simply raise the arches into place and secure them to your legs with supplied bolts that will fit in pre-punched holes.
- Finally, add the wall and roof sheathing, windows and doors, and tighten everything up. Your building goes up in the virtual blink of an eye.
Contact Worldwide Steel Buildings today at 888-229-9972 to get started on your metal building project, or just to learn more about our outstanding products and services. The building you build today should be designed and built to serve you for many tomorrows.