Metal Building Windows
Worldwide Steel Building systems give you the option to include everything you need in a metal building, all the way down to the building accessories and accents – including custom windows.
If you’re installing windows for metal buildings, it’s important to do it right. Just like in any other type of building, your windows can make or break how energy efficient, durable and attractive your building is. That’s why we take great care to work with only the best commercial window suppliers and offer you what we consider the best commercial window: The Plyco Series CTB500 pre-assembled horizontal thermal break windows.
CTB500 Series Aluminum Frame COMMERCIAL WINDOWS are:
- More durable and stronger than any vinyl window frame
- Hard baked-on finish for years of energy efficient performance
- Designed for easy window installation that fits perfectly into your metal building wall panel
- Available with optional built-in “step taver” trim, which is a fully-extruded self-framing option for added strength
We consider these aluminum windows the best choice for metal building windows for a variety of reasons. The Plyco Series CTB500 commercial window works specifically well for our customers’ steel building projects because it is incredibly customizable as well as high-quality.
When you start working with Worldwide Steel, you’ll get expert advice on your commercial windows, as well. After all, a residential building needs different types of windows than an aircraft hangar, and a large storage building certainly has different window needs than a greenhouse. No matter your project, our team has the experience and expertise to advise you on every aspect of our building systems – windows included. We can talk you through frame types, different kinds of framed openings, energy efficiency considerations, and anything else you might need to know about framing windows in your new metal building.
Learn more about Worldwide Steel Buildings available commercial window options:
- Aluminum frames and grids make these windows stronger and more durable than vinyl.
- Available in a variety of styles and frame options, including single hung, double hung, on a horizontal slider, as skylights and more.
- Custom window colors include popular Polar White, Hickory Moss, Bronze and Brown. These colors use a hard baked finish for years of performance.
- Commercial windows are available with tinted, tempered, mirrored or safety glass.
- Our windows for metal buildings are completely pre-assembled and controlled under factory conditions.
- Install quickly using Plyco’s Step Saver optional trim or nailing flange, even if you are a beginner at window installation.
To learn more about our available commercial window options, this month’s building specials, and our industry-leading warranty options, call us today at (816) 608-8681.